Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tea time...It'Maggi time




So, I am back after our Tea Time :)  I got enough time to blog as today is our weekend. Work starts tomorrow. Yup, busy days ahead.

We just had our tea and my elder one suggested we have noodles for tea. I checked my cabinet to see if I did have any packets left. I was glad to see that I did..

Kids are often found of these instant noodles..

Ingredients:

  1. Maggi / Any pack of instant noodles.
  2. Onion - 1 small
  3. Green chilly- 1 chopped
  4. Tomato - 1/2
  5. Egg - 1
  6. Pepper powder- as required
  7. Oil - 2 tbsp
Method:

Boil the noodles and drain. Take care not to over cook then unless we want noodle soup :)

Take a wok or a saucepan. Heat the oil. Saute the onions and green chilly. Once the onion turns brown, add in the tomatoes and satue till the tomaotes are cooked.

In the mean time, beat the egg with salt and a pinch of pepper. Add this to the sauted mix and scramble it well. Once the egg gets cooked add in the boiled noodles and mix well.

Also dissolve the noodles taste maker powder in 2 tbsp of water and add it to he noodles. Mix it well and sprinkle pepper.

Please add the pepper according to your spice meter as for kids I always make it less spicy.

Its ready to be served. Topp it with a little ketchup.

It winter here in UAE. So me and my hubby, we enjoyed it with a cup of steaming tea.

I guess, Tea is always welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.. Do try out my recipes... Any suggestions are always welcome..